Midnight Screenings…

Published October 15, 2009 by Dallas

Get the Flash Player to see this content.

Guess what movie comes out tonight at midnight? SO EXCITING!!! Pajama parties are being planned and wolf suits buttoned up. Have fun tonight everybody! – We Love You So

Tags:

1. ktinka says:

damn i wish i lived in the states :(

2. Jeromy says:

I WISH there were midnight screenings where I’m at. I have to wait until noon tomorrow.

3. sean conley says:

Yeah, Jeromy, I am in the same boat.I live in Nashville, and I couldn’t find a theater in tennessee that had a midnight showing. My friend lives in LA and I told her to take advantage of that.
    The first showing is 11:45 a.m. tomorrow, and you better believe I will be there.

4. sean says:

san francisco, imax, midnight! yay!

5. kenny says:

OH WOW!!!!! i cant wait for the midnight screening.

WAIT WAIT!!!!

does this mean that, we love you so is going to end? i love this website!! im sad

6. J says:

modern day Max has been located – sort of…

J

7. daxs says:

Well i have to wait to January im in Mexico or find a ilegal copy in the streets, i know it sucks but well its WB fault.

8. Karina says:

I wanted to go to the midnight screening tonight but I gotta wake up early tomorrow but I bought my tickets last week for the Arclight cause I can pick my own seats… seriously, I cried some little happy tears after I paid for them.

9. Buttley says:

Okay, where are the local pre-midnight screening party at which anyone including people older than, say… 37 (nothing against all you kidlings who are 31 and pass for 17), can and will attend (and not feel ridiculed for being this age while into this moment as much as I am…)you know like near a coffee house or bar close to a theater someplace or other…

10. Sam Smith says:

Sean – Nashville DOES have a midnight show, at Regal Hollywood 27.

I seriously couldn’t sleep last night I was so excited. It was like Christmas Eve.

11. Todd Higuchi says:

Midnight San francisco Imax!!!!

12. Jmanu says:

Hey! that’s wonderful
    Good luck! the movie looks great

13. Ian says:

I”M SOOOO EXCITED!!! 1 MORE HR TO GO AND I’M EVEN ADORNING MY MAX HAT FOR THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING! Thank you to everyone at We Love You So for making everyday so exciting with new inspiration and insight to share! I hope you guys aren’t shutting down the blog now that the film has come out :(

IF that’s the case, you should really convince Spike to throw a huge party that all of us can attend to close-out this shindig in style!

14. Mickey Pagels says:

Just got back from a midnight screening. Words cannot explain how I felt during the film! That is positive!

15. Pikey says:

Just got home from the screening. Happy. Sad. Beautiful.

16. Alex Mengel says:

Thank you for this movie, I love it! Your cuz,

Alex

17. Riley says:

I don’t know if any of the admin’s of the site actually read the comments on the posts but in case they do, I would like to say thank you to anyone who worked on the movie and specifically Spike and Dave. Sincerely thank you. I have had an unhealthy obsession with this book ever since i was an infant. my mom started reading it to me when i was an infant and i have associated with max ever since. i am 24 now and i read the book at least once a month just to remind me to have adventures and keep the “max” in me alive. I just got home from a midnight showing in minneapolis, minnesota and i could not be happier. the film was everything i hoped for and more. I was worried how the immensity of children’s storybook would translate to film but it was phenomenal. every aspect of the film blew me away. so truly, and sincerely thank you.

-Riley

18. dole says:

Attended my local midnight showing and while the theatre was almost packed, I was the only one in wolf clothing. I’m still stunned at what a wonderful movie it was.

We have one IMAX theatre here and they’re not carrying WTWTA. :(

19. kenny says:

OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!

THE MOVIE WAS SO GREAT!!!!

thank you everyone who worked on the movie, you filled my soul with joy!

20. joseph says:

I went with my mom and brother to a midnight screening. The audience was entranced, and at the end there was a chorus of “that was amazing”… The movie really got to everyone it seems. I loved how it spoke to the viewer on such an intimate level…

21. CG says:

Con sarn it I hate being in Australia! Two more months. They can’t go fast enough. :(

22. Elder Roxas says:

Thank you so much for making this movie. I didn’t read the book as a kid. But I wasn’t the same person when I walked out. I want everyone I love to see it. Thank you.

23. Shane says:

I’m not going to the midnight screening, mainly because it’s already pass midnight, BUT, I’m going with a bunch of friends tonight!

Can’t wait!

24. Nick says:

I saw a guy in his mid-twenties in a really great wolf-suit waiting for the midnight show when I was leaving the Chicago Film Festival yesterday. I’d have been right there with him to see it had I not already seen four movies that day and seen Wild Things in Chicago two weeks ago. But tonight, ah tonight I will see it again, and Sunday I get to take my nephew. Rumpusing of a wild nature will occur.

25. Takeshi says:

GREAT MOVIE !!!!!

26. Dr Jucapinga says:

I am crying right now they only play the movie on 13 December in London.

27. Ellen Neri says:

Keep making these…they are the films that get etched on my heart…tears from me and my nine year old, that were total joy. You know joy when you share something emotional, meaningful with someone you love and they get it, they really get it. Liam got it. I got it. So, not everyone got it. Good. I heard repeated as we left the theater. “It wasn’t what I expected”…Them not getting it was exactly what I expected…

Brilliant.