New Where The Wild Things Are Trailer DEBUT Today!

Published August 6, 2009 by Spike

trailer

Where the Wild Things Are trailer #2 will make its debut on Yahoo! in HD today at approximately 4:30 PM PST.

Tags: , , ,

1. Tim Scammell says:

Wow Spike. You’ve done one heck of a job with my favourite childhood story from what I see so far.
    Heck, the trailers alone are enough to make me happy! :D
    Thanks for sharing your special talent with us and bringing this happy memory of mine to life.
    I owe you one Spike.
    My kids and I will be there opening day.

2. Jesus says:

Wow great !!!

3. edward says:

well that made my morning. now i dont have to serve pinecones to my children anymore.

4. Jesus Christ says:

Thanks so much for the info! I LOVE YOU SPIKE!

Thank you for making with movie.

5. elliot says:

you truly are making me, and the entire world happy. i seriously cant wait for 4:30pm. thanks!

6. Tim says:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

7. Vincent Puleo says:

where is it on the Yahoo website?

8. Kaitlin Morrow says:

o-O I cannot wait!

9. Daniel says:

For those asking, it’s here:

The new trailer is *really* terrific, guys. Good work! I’m dying in anticipation for this movie, and am just in awe at the respect and honesty you offer toward children and childhood.

10. Alex Deaton says:

Direct link, please!!!! I cannot find it!

11. John says:

I heard “…love you so.” at 2:12, but can’t make out what she (the Wild Thing) says before it. Help!

Otherwise, just as amazing as the first trailer.

12. Laura says:

It is truly heartwarming. Many thanks, I had to wait until 2.30 am because of the time difference but it was fully worth it!

13. That trailer really gave the overall feel for the movie. It really does make me feel like a kid again. The forts especially are a cool touch.

14. Aimee says:

We love it so much. Can’t wait to see it on opening day.

I especially love the font in the trailers.

15. Jack says:

Truly wonderful.

16. Robin Hansen says:

The new trailer gives me an indescribable feeling. It makes me so happy that you’ve made the most out of such an incredible little story. As a film student, your film is one of my inspirations. Thank you, thank you, thank you Spike.

17. I can’t believe this is actually happening. This film is destined to be my generations film film. The film.

18. elliot says:

you guys really know how to make a man cry. beautiful. cant wait to see the rest.

19. [...] tvingats läsa om storheten med en sorts darrande antecipering som vägrar avta. Men nu, idag, har Spike Jonze äntligen släppt en andra trailer som innehåller dialog, mer hisnande scenografi, och snuttar av [...]

20. Monique says:

I can not wait to see this movie! You have no idea how badly I want it to be October already! I think honestly I’m looking more forward to this movie than my birthday or any other day before the movie! Spike you are the man, the man!

21. Through you for details. It helped me in my assignment